REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR INDIVIDUAL/UNATTACHED ATHLETES:
1) Click the link above that says “Register Now”.
2) Login or sign up for a free athletic.net account.
3) On the meet registration page, under My Unattached Athletes, select “Add An Athlete”.
4) On the next page, click the blue “Add An Athlete” button under Create an Athlete.
5) Register with your USATF membership number if you have one (not required), or you can manually enter your information.
6) Hit the “Add Meet” button under your name and search for Rose City Mile. Once selected, it will appear by your name under Unattached Athletes. Click the register button.
7) On the next page, select “1 mile”, enter your best mark if applicable, add a race t-shirt, ball cap, or donation if you wish, then scroll to the bottom of the page to check out.
REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR TEAMS/CLUBS – MUST BE COMPLETED BY TEAM CAPTAIN OR COACH:
1. Login or sign up for a free coach account at athletic.net.
2. Navigate to the team home by clicking your name in the upper right hand corner to open the side menu, and then the home icon next to the appropriate team. Click “Add a Meet” in the calendar box. In the search bar, enter Rose City Mile. Click on the meet to expand it, and click the button to add it to your team calendar.
3. Enter team roster by opening the side menu by clicking on their name. Click on your team and then click “Edit Athletes” from the list of links for your team. Add athletes to the roster manually, or upload your roster using the “Upload Athlete Roster” option.
4. Locate Rose City Mile on your team’s main Track & Field page and click on the meet name. Click “Register Athletes”. Click on an event name, or athlete name to begin registering. Choose the correct division to enter athlete in. Entries will be saved automatically. Be sure to enter payment information if you want your entries to be accepted.
ADA ACCOMMODATION: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if ADA accommodation is needed. Please advise it takes 4 to 6 weeks after receipt of all relevant documents for USATF to evaluate requests.
If you have any additional questions or need assistance, shoot a note to email@example.com.